The person in this role is responsible for support the sales team through lead generation, inbound sales activities, and helping to support existing customer needs. People who will be successful in this role, will be interested in learning about Amaircare's products & target markets. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills that are essential for this role. The person in this role will look to develop ongoing relationships with customers and continually maintain a professionalism of oneself & image of the company.
- Utilizing lead generation strategies to identify and reach out to prospects
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Exercise solution based representation of Amaircare brand, products and services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Conduct sales presentations by telephone and physical visits to customer locations and perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company product(s)/service(s) while on-site.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including: sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Assist in creating Request for Proposal responses to potential clients.
- Periodically conduct information-only presentations, such as seminars, trade show demonstrations, and other efforts.
- Make front-line assessment of market conditions and report findings.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Assist in development, maintenance and review assessment of Customer Management System.
- Provide customer service and support.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Professional demeanour, selling style, and appearance.
- Strong capabilities in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.