Job Summary: The Representative will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. The Representative will develop ongoing, profitable relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company. Integrity, passion, and in-person presentational skills are essential for this role.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Exercise solution based representation of Amaircare brand, products and services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Conduct sales presentations by telephone and physical visits to customer locations and perform professional presentations or demonstrations of company product(s)/service(s) while on-site.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Actively manage call schedule to adequately cover assigned territory in a time-efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including: sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Assist in creating Request for Proposal responses to potential clients.
- Periodically conduct information-only presentations, such as seminars, trade show demonstrations, and other efforts.
- Make front-line assessment of market conditions and report findings.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Assist in development, maintenance and review assessment of Customer Management System.
- Provide customer service and support.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Professional demeanour, selling style, and appearance.
- Strong capabilities in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.